Advanced Navigation: 1 Day Course
Flynqy Pilot Training will be holding an 1 Day Advanced Navigation Course for pilots. It's ideal for those who already hold a licence, or for those in the navigation or final stages of their LAPL(A) / PPL(A) course. The aim is to prepare you for some more challenging navigation flights around the UK and Europe, with some practical hints, tips, considerations and advice from our instructors.
Topics that will be covered during the course will include:
- How to plan more challenging routes including route and airport considerations
- Use of Navigation Aids
- Controlled airspace procedures- including correct RT calls
- Special VFR
- Advice on over water crossings
- Filing VFR Flight Plans, Customs and General Aviation Reports (GAR)
- Legal Requirements and pilot responsibilities (Part NCO)
Tea, coffee and a pasty lunch are included. Please bring your navigation equipment with you on the day.
There will be a charge of £25 per person for the session and spaces are limited so booking is essential. To book please call us on 01637 861744, email firstname.lastname@example.org or register your interest online. If you are attending please let the office know your pasty preference!