#ShareYourSnaps Competition Terms & Conditions
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are over 14 years of age and living in the United Kingdom. You must have a parent or guardians’ permission to enter if under the age of 18. You must have taken part in a Flight Experience at Flynqy Pilot Training (as a pilot or passenger or spectator) to be eligible to take part in this competition. You may be asked to verify your flight participation by providing additional details such as the date of the flight, the experience holders name or the flight number so that we can verify that the flight was genuine. The flight in question can be any flight experience taken since the incorporation of Flynqy Pilot Training on 31st October 2011.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant ("You") agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Flynqy Pilot Training as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: This competition will run for 12 months, split into four individual twelve-week rounds and a public vote with opening and closing dates as follows. Entries will be accepted online via the specified competition form and must be received within the following entry periods to be eligible for each round:
- Round 1: Tuesday 31 October 2023 at 00:01 (GMT) and ending Tuesday 23rd January 2024 at 23:59 (GMT).
- Round 2: Wednesday 24th January 2024 at 00:00 (GMT) and ending Tuesday 16th April 2024 at 23:59 (GMT).
- Round 3: Wednesday 17th April 2024 at 00:00 (GMT) and ending Tuesday 9th July 2024 at 23:59 (GMT).
- Round 4: Wednesday 10th July 2024 at 00:00 (GMT) and ending Tuesday 1st October 2024 at 23:59 (GMT).
- Public Vote: Sunday 23rd October 2024 at 1900 (GMT) and ending Sunday 20th October 2024 at 23:59 (GMT)
- At events, including exhibiting the images virtually and digitally.
- On the Flynqy Pilot Training website, Flynqy Pilot Training social media channels, Flying Pilot Training email communications and Flynqy Pilot Training printed materials.
- In the press for the purposes of publicising this photography competition and the promotion of Flynqy Pilot Training.
- The organisers will ensure that name credits are given to any photograph published in any medium, but no financial remuneration will be given for reuse of photographs by Flynqy Pilot Training.
Prizes and Winner Selection: Three winners will be selected per 12-week round. The 1st Prize Winner will receive a 30-minute flight experience over Cornwall for one person. The two runners up will receive a Flynqy Pilot Training Goodie Bag each, the contents of which may vary at the discretion of Flynqy Pilot Training.
After the winners for all four rounds have been selected a final round will be conducted to allocate the final birthday competition prizes. The four 1st Prize Winners of Round 1 to Round 4 will be entered into a public vote, with the publicly selected winner receiving a 3 Hour Starter Package for one person The eight runners up will be judged by Flynqy Pilot Training, with the top two entries receiving a 40 Minute Flight Experience each, for one person.
All rounds will be judged by Flynqy Pilot Training management and operations staff, who will therefore not have flown with any participants and cannot be biased towards customers they have flown with. Where possible, one guest judge from external organisations may also be used subject to availability during the review and selection period.
In the interest of fairness, a maximum of one prize can be awarded to any given participant in Rounds 1 - 4. If the same participant is selected twice, then we will redraw the prize winner for that round. The value of the flight experience and starter package prizes is between £120.00 and £765.00. The value of the goodie bag may vary depending on contents. Weight restrictions apply. For the (see above), there is an individual weight limit of 14.5 Stone. Flight Experience vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue. The Starter Package voucher will be valid for 6 months from the date of issue. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of the prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Flynqy Pilot Training. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Flynqy Pilot Training's discretion. The prize can be transferred to another nominated recipient at the time the Winner is notified. After the recipient has been nominated, the voucher is non-transferrable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Flynqy Pilot Training to use the Winner's names, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.